Monday, February 8, 2010

new start

So I didn't really make a new years resolution because I don't ever keep them but I have decided that since I have a new job and other things are changing I am going to make a new start and get healthier. I want to lose weight but more than anything I want to get in shape and be healthier in general. I have started eating better and exercising. I am hoping this motivates me to keep going. Change is in the air and I decided that this is the perfect time to make some personal changes. I want to set a good example for my kids and show them that you need to eat right and exercise. So here I go!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I started that and I feel great. Not alot of weight coming off but I am doing it the right way instead of the fast get it done. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.