Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January re cap

I can't believe how fast January has flown by. It seems like Christmas was just here! Well to start my hardwood floors are finally in and they look amazing! We also painted the living room. All we have left is to finish painting the trim. We decided to take a couple weekends off to have some family time. I think the kids were feeling a little neglected by their dad.
Mike and the kids took me to the Spaghetti Factory for my birthday and then the kids sang to me it was super cute! I had a wonderful and quiet birthday. Let see what else has been going on.... Oh yeah last weekend Mike and I finally had a date night (the first in over 4 months) We had dinner with Melissa and Jerm and His two sisters and one Husband. It was fun and very nice to get out alone. The kids stayed home and ate pizza and watched movies with Chelsie and Tyson. By the time we came home the kids were all ready in their PJ's and ready for bed! Thanks again Chelsie for watching them! I do have to say I have an amazing family. They have always been there to help with the twins and show their support. I am so lucky.
I started my new job Jan. 4th and got done training on the 25th I work my first shift alone tonight! It has been a wonderful experience so far and I really enjoy being back in the medical field. There is a little heart ache working in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) but there are more miracles that happen than heart ache.
The kids are getting bigger and bigger every day Gaige is now 39 inches tall and 39lbs he is talking much more clearer and loves to wrestle and play with his tools! Maddison is about 36 inches tall and 27lbs. When Gaige doesn't talk for her she is quite the little chatter box. She is such a girl and loves playing with her dress up clothes and her baby dolls. They are amazing kids and I love being home with them to watch them learn and grow. Did I mention they have been potty trained for a few months now. I love that we don't have to buy diapers! The kids got to go to a place called Kangaroo Zoo yesterday and they loved playing with their friends in the huge air filled toys they ran and jumped and went down multiple slides for 3 hours straight. That was their big January event.
Mike is just the same he still works at Sherwin Williams and is a wonderful dad and husband.
I have to say so far 2010 is by far better than 2009. I hope it continues this way.

1 comment:

  1. I love blogs! Living so far away, this gives me a chance to catch up on all that I'm missing living closer, and I feel like part of the family. Keep it up! The pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.