Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year / Birthday

Let start off with the new year! Can I just say Thank God 2009 is over! This was a tough year for me and my family. But the new year has started off great! I graduated with my BS degree (it stands for Bachelors in Science not Bullshit :) although I am good at that too) I got a new job that will give me more money and best of all benefits! Things are really looking up! I am excited to see what this new year will bring! Now to the other part I am turning 28 and when I was cleaning out my back pack and office I found a piece of paper written in 2000 when I was 18 listing my goals and the things I wanted to do before I was 30 wow things have changed! I am so glad my path of life has changed I have had my ups and downs but overall I am very happy with the way things have turned out! I do have a few goals before I am 30 but they are reasonable and I am sure I will complete them. I can't believe how fast time flies I look at the past and thank God I don't have to relive those years again! I truly look forward to the future and what it has in store for me. After all age is only a number right??????

1 comment:

  1. The closer I get to 30, the more I hope age is just a number!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.