Sunday, January 3, 2010

Birthday's

On January 1st my mommy had her birthday and today January 3rd is my Daddy's birthday! I just wanted to say how lucky I am to have such great parents! I hope that they have a wonderful year and many more to come! They are such great people and always willing to help with anything. Not only are they my parents but they are two of my best friends. I had a wonderful childhood with them raising me and adulthood is great too! I know I can always count on them. Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.