Monday, March 22, 2010

Business Update

So here is the Business update since I have not done one recently. Right now GMS Counseling has 24 clients! March has been very good to us so far, we received 12 clients so far for the month of march and we still have this week and next before it is over. Duane got our website up and running and we are also on facebook. (Thanks Duane) If you are interested our website is www.gmscounseling.com We are also having an open house for the business on March 25th starting at 4 pm feel free to stop by and say Hi. My dad is continuing to work hard on writing a proposal for a contract that comes up soon so hopefully we will get one of the contracts and that will give us even more clients. Well that is about all for now I will update again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.