Tuesday, March 23, 2010

House update..wishes and wants

We have spent the last little while getting things done in the house. So far we have completed the kids room, part of the living room and thats about it. I have decided that when you own a house the work never ends especially if you are trying to get it ready to sell. We still have a lot to do when it comes to painting and repairing things and on top of it we still have to maintain the usual house hold things. I can't wait for this to be done and hopefully we can sell the house and get a bigger one! I am really looking forward to having some more space. Even though I love our little house and always will since it was the first house we ever bought as a married couple but I do have to say I am not so attached that I wouldn't want to move into something bigger that will fit our family and continue to fit it as the kids grow. Right now the two bedroom is working but Maddi is all ready saying that she wants her own room. I think Gaige would be happy sharing for awhile longer. I would love to have a second bathroom and more than anything a dining room that would fit my big table so that when we entertain (which is often) we can fit everybody at a real table not fold out ones in my living room. I have decided that when we start looking a second bathroom and dining room are two things I have to have! Paint etc... can be changed I just want to focus on the layout. Well enough said for now I am hoping we can finish this house stuff and put it up for sell by May 1st. We will see how the cards play out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.