Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Business Open House

So the open house went pretty well. The food was wonderful and there were a fair amount of people that showed up to see what our new business was about! I was very proud of my daddy and he seemed pleased that everything went so well. I also want to say Thanks to everyone that helped with out you we couldn't have pulled it off!
We all ready have had 6 referrals for the month of April and are hoping for more! So far the business is doing great and I figure once our name gets out there more it will do even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.