Monday, September 13, 2010

time got away from me

Wow things have been truly crazy this summer! I can't believe how fast time got away from me. Well I guess I will just give a quick over view of our summer. After the twins birthday we did a camping trip with Jake, Adriane, Elaine, and Justin it was fun and the kids absolutely loved it! They even tried to fish but due to their small attention spans it didn't last long but it was fun any ways. We also managed to go to the Dinosaur Park a few times, the zoo, lots of visits to the park and a few other things! We spent the 4th of July weekend with friends and family! This year we did a little swim party and had Melissa, Jerm, Lilly, and Kaylee over then did fireworks at home ( just like when i was a kid) The next day we had the family over for a BBQ, we had a wonderful time and ended up getting into a water fight. I am so glad that we were able to spend the time we did with friends and family it doesn't happen nearly enough. The 24th was kind of lame I had to work that weekend so Mike and the Kids stayed home and had movie night and who knows what else. I am sure they had fun though. We spent the month of August doing the kids first set of swim lessons and they loved them! They are just the cutest little fishes I have ever seen! Mike and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary by taking a long weekend and spending it with the kids. We spent our first day by going to lunch then to the Museum of Natural History. The kids loved the Dinosaur bone exhibit. The next day was spent at swimming lessons then to lunch then to the Aquarium where the kids got to pet sting rays and many other fun things. We dropped the kids off at my parents and enjoyed an amazing dinner at the Mandarin. The last day was spent goofing around and just being together. Mike and I have had an amazing 5 years of marriage and 10 years of actually being together! Since having our 2 wonderful kids our relationship has only become stronger and full of love. Now that September is here we are starting to slow down (only a little) and are getting ready for winter. The kids are starting swim lessons again in 2 weeks and then in about a month will be starting tumbling. This weekend was spent fixing the house and on Sunday we went with Grandpa Great and rode the Heber Creeper. It was an amazing day and brought back some childhood memories. I am so grateful that my twins are able to experience activities like this with their great grandpa. Not many kids get to know their great grandparents, and mine are fortunate enough to get to spend quite a bit of time with Grandpa Great Thornhill and Grandma Great Vicki. Well that is all for now, I will post pictures soon and give a business update. Hope everybody has had a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.