Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where did September go????

Wow I can't believe we are allready into the month of October! Time is really getting away from me. The kids have started swimming lessons again and are quite the little swimmers! They love their teacher and have so much fun in the water. Gaige I think has a little crush on the teacher he always has to be by her and you can actually see him flirting with her. Its way cute! Since the last post we haven't done too much minus working on the house. We did celebrate Lily's 4th Birthday the other weekend and the kids had a blast trying to break the pinata. We also took the kids to see the "big planes" at hill air force base. I don't know who had more fun MIke or the kids! As summer is leaving us and Fall is moving in I am getting really excited for the Holidays! I look forward to doing our traditional Haloween activities like going to Black Island Farm and picking our Pumpkins and many other things. The only thing I don't like about this time of year is it is going to start getting cold and I am definatly a fair weathered person.
The business is picking up and we are at 60+ clients. Daddy is really excited. I am very proud of him and all of his hard work that has gone into this business. He really wants to help people.
Well that is all I can think of for right now. I will post pictures later. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.