Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Wow I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went. Lets start with Christmas Eve. For the first time in I don't know how long I had Christmas Eve off. We went and picked my Grandpa up and met my Dad at the office then Mike, the kids, me, Grandpa, and Daddy went out to dinner. After dinner we went to Daddy's house and met my Mom there. The kids then opened presents while we visited. We left their house about 9 and stopped by my In laws house to say goodnight ( hoping it would wear the kids down) we went home about 1030pm and the kids were still wide awake! They finally went to bed and so did we. I woke up at 8am to start preparing for Christmas Breakfast. The kids actually slept in until 10am. By 1030am my little house was filled with family we had a total of 18 people crammed in my house! It was great and I was thrilled that they were there to share Christmas with us. We had a huge southern breakfast and then opened presents. The kids were thrilled that Santa came and brought them everything they wanted. (except a couch) Gaige got a tool bench and tools (his big present) Maddi got her baby doll with all of the accessories. Over all they had a great Christmas and made out like bandits! We spent the afternoon resting and letting the kids play with their toys then we went to Mikes parents house and visited for a while and then up to Uncle Jake's for Christmas dinner and more present opening. We all had a great time and by the time we left the kids were beat. Over all Christmas was wonderful and full of joy! I was so glad to spend it with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.