Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I got a Job

So in the last couple weeks I decided that I was tired of the post office and never knowing how much of an income I would bring home and I made the decision to get back into the medical field. This is the place I feel most comfortable working and excel at it. I applied for 2 jobs one in the NICU at primary children's hospital and the other in the PICU at the same hospital. I interviewed last Wednesday and found out today that I got the job in the PICU! I will be working 3 twelve hour shifts plus I get benefits! It is a good move for me and the pay is actually more then what I was getting! I look forward to venturing into a new field of medicine since I have never worked in pediatrics. I am excited to be able to be home with the kids more and look forward to this upcoming year! Financially we will be more stable and I will be mentally too! I look forward to getting my sanity back. I start the job next Monday and officially start training on Jan 4th.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tara! That is great! I AM SO JEALOUS! That's a field I hae always had interest in!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.