Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gaige and Maddi Double the Trouble

Maddi
Gaige

Maddi and Gaige


On Friday my son and daughter decided that while I was taking a quiz and thinking they were behaving they would remove everything out of their room including their beds. When I finally realized that it was way to quiet for the twins to just be playing I got up and went to see what was going on. When asked they told me that they were getting ready to paint their walls. Gaige picked the wall closest to the door and wants it blue and Maddi picked the opposite wall and wants it pink. Then they told me to call daddy and have him bring home paint. Where they learned this I have no clue. But they have decided on the colors and how they want their room arranged. I was hoping that they wouldn't care about rooms and colors for at least another year. Oh well they know what they want. So it looks like we will be painting a blue and pink room I am not sure how it will work but we will figure it out. Its nice to know that they worked together in moving the furniture. Team work is very important.






They are truly growing up too fast. I have been teaching them about money and how to save it in their piggy banks and when we helped my daddy unload the Uhaul (from buying office chairs) my daddy said he owed them and Gaige piped up yeah 2 dollars! My dad thought it was so funny and needless to say they each got 2 dollars. Its amazing how fast they catch on to things. They also told my dad that they would help him move into the new office for 2 dollars. I am sure when the time comes my dad will be fine with that again. They are smart and put a dollar each in the piggy bank so that they could save the other dollar is to spend at the store when we go with grandpa great next week.






Everyday I watch them I can't believe how big they have gotten. They went from little preemie babies to these little toddlers who think they are way bigger than they really are. They are talking more and more everyday and can now count to 5 by their selves, they know most of their colors, animals and the noises they make, and many other things. They love to learn and explore. I am truly blessed that I am able to stay home with them 90 percent of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.