Sunday, October 11, 2009

September Review


We had a bunch of things going on in the month of September. I am going to start with our big project. We decided to paint the outside of our house and between the prepping and painting it took all most the whole month. It looks very nice now and we can move on to the next project. This summer we have done quite a bit to the outside of our house. We put a fence up out front, leveled and planted a back yard, and painted. Our house is still yellow and white but now there is no chipped paint hanging off of it.


Now for the fun stuff. The first of September my in-laws set up a car show in Kaysville we attended a little late but there was a great turn out and still some cars there! We were late because we had to rescue my Daddy. His car broke down and when I told this to Gaige he said very seriously " Oh Shit MaMa Pa Pa's car is broke.". After saving Pa Pa we made it to the show and Gaige absolutely loved seeing all of the old cars and even saw a couple motorcycles (not part of the show) Maddison enjoyed them too but had more fun being adored by everybody. In fact she told her Grandma that her name was Princess Maddison not just Maddison.


In the Middle of September the twins stayed at my parents for 3days and 2 nights. From what I hear they had a blast. Mike and I went to the salt flats to watch the races. It was great! I can't believe how fast some of those cars went!
Last but not least we went to the State Fair with my Grandpa. It was so much fun the kids were so excited they didn't know what to do. They love animals especially horses. The first thing we did was take them on the pony ride. Maddi told me that she wanted a horse I told her that MaMa didn't have the money for a horse and she told me then her PaPa will buy her one. Its amazing how fast kids catch on to who spoils them and who will tell them no. Gaige loved the MOOO cows he couldn't believe how big they were al l he talked about was the BIG moo cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.