Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pre Halloween Activities

Last Friday we took the kids to Days Farm up the street so they could pick out their pumpkins. They could hardly wait and when they saw all of the pumpkins they got so excited that they went from pumpkin to pumpkin saying that they wanted all of them. Gaige finally picked out a big round one that probably weighed as much as he did. Maddi picked out a tall oblong one that was about as heavy as she was. This year they are really into Halloween and so excited about all of the different activities you do for it. We also decorated the house.




Sunday we decided to visit Black Island Farms. It was a blast! The kids played in the kiddie area and then got really brave and decided to go down one of the big slides they had there. Gaige and Maddi loved it! We also went through a corn maze and rode a tractor to the pumpkin patch where the kids got to pick out 2 more pumpkins! Needless to say we have more than enough pumpkins to decorate our porch. We had a wonderful time as a family. I would highly recommend this place to any one with big or small children.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.