Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Adventure

My family is starting a new adventure in our lives. We are starting a family business. My daddy is who came up with the idea and we have been working towards this for a while now. Our business is called GMS Counseling and we specialize in Substance Abuse Treatment, Mental Health, Domestic Violence, and many other things. I am very excited about this and Have decided to continue to get my education in Social Work. This will help me contribute more to the business. We had good news this week, we finally have an office for the business now we just have to get our licensing! Gaige and Maddi are very excited because their office has a window that looks out on a pond with ducks (quack quack) and Geese (honk honk) really its not just their office but they seem to think it is. We have a lot of work a head of us but I am looking forward to every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.