Monday, October 26, 2009

New Business

Well it is official we have a business! We got our business license on Friday and the keys to the office. We moved all of our office furniture in on Saturday. Thanks to the help of Mike, Gaige, Grandpa Great, Cindy, Jake, Dona, Duane, and my brother Jake, and of course my daddy! They met at the house at 12 pm and loaded the big UHAUL by the time Maddi and I left the babyshower we were able to meet them at the office and Help unload. It was a big job but with all of the help we had it went by pretty quick. After we unloaded everything we all went to dinner and celebrated. Now we just have to put in for program licensing and get some clients! I am very excited about this adventure and will continue to post random updates. Thanks again to everyone who helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.