Friday, November 6, 2009

Business Update

Well the business is going good so far. The offices are all most set up (we just need to decorate) and thanks to Daddy and Duane we printed our first Brochure. It looks very nice and we are one step closer to marketing and seeing clients. Speaking of clients my dad will be seeing his first 2 clients next week! I am so proud of my dad for getting this business up and going and I am sure it will be a great success! I look forward to helping more and getting our business up and going. I will update more when we have more milestones to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.