Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gaige and Maddi's Room



Well it is finally done! Since the kids have done so well at potty training Mike and I decided to let them pick the colors to paint their room. At first I was kind of shocked at the colors they picked since Gaige picked orange and blue and Maddi picked pink and green but after getting their room painted it actually looks pretty good for a kids room! It is very bright and cheery and the kids seem to love it. We just need to hang the curtains and get some spider man and tinker bell wall decorations. Even with out the wall decor the kids are very excited about their very own room in the colors they wanted!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so cute! But so sad that they don't want to sleep by each other anymore. Getting big stinks!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.