Monday, November 23, 2009

Princesses on Ice

A couple weeks ago we went to Princesses on Ice I was so excited to see how Maddi and Gaige would react. I was also anxious to see if they would actually sit through the whole program since they don't usually sit through a 30 min cartoon.We met my mom and dad at their house and headed down to salt lake to see the show. When we got there my mom bought each of the kids a princess cup with shaved ice and a huge thing of popcorn unfortunatly for them my dad and I had the bucket of popcorn and being huge popcorn fans we ate most of the bucket. The show started and Maddi's face lit up when Tinker Bell came out and started the show then Gaige got excited when he saw Mickey! The kids sat through the whole show and loved every minute of it. I was so glad we were able to spend this time with my mom and daddy since they used to take me to this type of stuff all the time. It was a wonderful day and the kids loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.