Monday, November 23, 2009

Friend, Husband, Father

On November 20th my best friend and husband turned 32 years old. I just wanted to take a minute and share what a wonderful man he is. Mike and I met in Jan. of 2000 and we got married Aug 2005. Since the day I met him our relationship took off and he soon became one of my best friends. Once we got married I thought my life was complete until we had our twins Gaige and Maddi it was a very tough pregnancy but Mike stuck with me through it and was a wonderful support! He is a very caring individual and continually makes his family happy. He is a wonderful father and truly loves to be home with his kids! I am so glad I met him and I hope we get to celebrate many birthdays to come!
We spent the day just hanging out and then both sides of the family came over for cake and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.