Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving blessings

As Thanksgiving approaches I have been thinking about things that I am thankful for. Here is my list:


  • Family: I am truly grateful for the love and support of my family no matter what they are always there for me.

  • My Children: Gaige and Maddison light up my life! I couldn't imagine a life with out their smiling faces

  • Friends: Even though I rarly talk to or see my friends I am grateful to know they are there and that they are understanding about my schedule. I think about them everyday.

  • Freedom: Since finishing up my criminal justice degree I have really started thinking about this topic and I am truly grateful to be free and thank our troops who are defending our country so that we may have this amazing reward.

  • Education: Even though I am ready for a break I am thankful for my well rounded education with out it I would not be the person I am today.

Those are the most important things I am thankful for the list continues on and on but that is for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.