Thursday, November 19, 2009

GMS Counseling update

So here is the next business update....On Friday Nov. 20 we received our first 4 referrals so we now have a total of 5 clients and hopefully things will start taking off now. We have also been working on writing up more programs such as a Theft/Shoplifting class and a program for Juveniles. Duane has been working on more marketing stuff and is getting ready to go out into the community and market for us. I along with Duane have been working on a list of sources so that we can better help our clients. This has been a great adventure so far and I can't wait to see it up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Mike in Aug. 05 and in May of 07 I gave birth to our beautiful twins Gaige and Maddison. I am mostly a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love life and all of the many blessings I have recieved. I love my family and love to spend as much time with them as I can.